Just a few pictures to remember it by:
Our finished painted pumpkins all lined up.
Zach and Megan went fishing and caught these pretty rainbow trout. Zach thought he could gross me out with them. But I just took pictures and walked away. I'm so tough. ha.
We ate lunch at a nice restaurant in a near-by college. College of the Ozarks. Neat place.
We all had this Blackberry/Blueberry Cobbler for dessert. We all had blue teeth for several hours after. Seriously. It was quite funny looking.
Miniature golfing with the family was a lot of fun. Pretty sure I wasn't the winner. :)
We did a little shopping at a restaurant supply store and may have had a bit too much fun there.
Beautiful scenery.
Caleb and Amanda flew down this zip-line....crazy people....they are the two on the right.
I am thankful for...
...a wonderful vacation with the kids
...a time to make memories together
3 comments:
The restaurant shop made me smile : ) I would like to try a zip line I think.
Judy - I laughed so hard at the restaurant supply pictures and your shenanigans. That is totally something my family would do in a place like that. We have no shame. I have really been enjoying your series of thankfulness. I am thankful to know you and appreciate your continual sharing of your thoughts and memories. Love your blog! Hugs to you dear lady.
I thought I had a photo on my profile - guess not - so have added one to assure you that I am not some random blog stalker but someone you actually know! Tee hee.
Post a Comment