I've been in a nostalgic mode lately. That logically leads me to old photo albums. Oh the memories...
...sweet: when I see pictures of my babies
...funny when I come across pictures from college days.
For example:
I don't even know where to start with this one. Sooo many oddities... from my roommate's glasses to those jeans, in those cowboy boots. Oh my.... But what fun memories!
Then there's this group shot.
These are a bunch of the people I hung out with in college. (I'm the oh-so-stylish one in the middle with the amazing purple shirt.) We were all involved in InterVarsity Christian Fellowship. I spent hours and hours talking to and learning from those two girls in the picture. I am still in touch with them today. As a matter of fact, the girl on the front left is married to the guy on the front right. The girl second from the left (you may recognize her from the first picture) is married to the guy in the green shirt to the left of me. And yes, I am married to the guy to the right of me. :)
If I remember right, this was taken at a square dance we all went to with another group from a campus church. I went just because I was hoping to be able to dance with that cutie in the white pants. (I kinda had a crush on him.)
I am thankful for...
...friends from college days
...that I am still friends with those people
...memories
...scanners
1 comment:
Just when was this event? Did you write a date on the back of the photo? I don't remember it...but I recognize EVERY SINGLE PERSON in the picture! Hubby and I saw Dick and wife at a wedding in 2008!
Post a Comment