I saw this sight the other day as I was driving back home from running errands. This lake is near our house.
That's a lot of geese! Notice how they are all facing the same direction? They did that as I walked closer to them and several started squawking at me. I guess they thought I was a danger to them... ha. I wouldn't want to get any closer, have you seen what they leave behind? Ew.
Today when I drove by this same lake, there was a bunch of geese on the beach with their heads tucked under a wing and standing on one leg. How is that comfortable? I tried to take a picture, but managed to wake them all up and they started walking into the lake.
I am thankful for...
...creatures in God's creation that make me laugh
1 comment:
all your midwest pictures, like this one, are so refreshing to the soul!
Post a Comment