Friday, November 25, 2011

Day 25 of Thankfulness

We had another good day with the family all hanging out together. Zach worked on their car and fixed the problem with the hole in the tail pipe (or something like that...it's not noisy like it was before and I'm thinking that's a good thing). Megan studied for some tests she has coming up. (I think tests right after a break should be outlawed...)

After lunch we hit the Black Friday sales. Nope, we're not the early-in-the-morning-when-there-really-isn't-any-oxygen type of shoppers. And remember we live in a very small town, so the places to shop are very limited. Emphasis on very. And limited. I think we were out for all of an hour and a half and that included a bit of driving around to see some highlights.

We did score a 3-pack of Muppet movies! We watched one tonight. I don't think the Muppets ever get old, do you? I look forward to seeing the newest one soon.

I have a couple of really short videos I want to include here. I have thoroughly enjoyed listening to the music going on around here the last couple of days.

The first video is of Hubby and Caleb jamming:

This one is just a bit of Megan practicing for a Christmas program at their church:
 Notice the dog keeping her company!

 I am thankful for...
...listening to music played by our kids in the house
...the very nice weather we've had the last couple of days (since it's supposed to snow tomorrow)(yuck)
...Charley hanging out around our house. I've had fun sneaking him treats.

No comments: