All of our kids are coming here to celebrate Thanksgiving with us. We are both very excited to have them here!
Today was the day of making massive lists in preparation for the fun, long weekend. Hubby has been a great help, because he always is. :)
I broke out my wonderful stand mixer that usually sits so quietly and lonely in the corner of the counter-top...
and used it to mix up a double batch of Butterhorn Rolls. (I truly believe there would be a mutiny if I neglected to make these for any holiday gathering.)(Right, kids?)
I am thankful for...
...my husband's helping hand
...and his love of making lists that sometimes rubs off on me
...my pretty red stand mixer
...my grandma's Butterhorn Roll recipe
2 comments:
MMmmmm! Looks good! But you missed something -- the recipe!!! (or is it a secret?) :P Yum!
Enjoy having your family home...your rolls look so good!
Post a Comment