I don't have a picture for today's post. I should, but I chickened out on asking the waitress last night at dinner to take our picture.
Last night Hubby and I drove about 50 miles to take a friend out for dinner. Remember back in this post about our trip to Chicago where I wrote about taking a friend of our son's out for dinner? Well we did that with another of our son's friend last night. He looked suspiciously like the guy we saw in Chicago. Why? Well they are triplets! (3rd brother lives in another state.)
We had a good evening with Peter. We've known him and his brothers for 10 years. It's a neat privilege to be able to witness these guys growing up into awesome young men.
Today's post is short and sweet. Tonight we head to my hometown to attend my friend's funeral.
I am thankful for...
...the blessing of young people willing to put up with getting together with us old people.
...the blessing of my hubby being willing to take a day off of work to attend a funeral with me.
No comments:
Post a Comment