Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Day 30 of Thankfulness

I am thankful for...
...these thirty days to focus on what I am thankful for

But most importantly...
...The Word became flesh and made His dwelling among us. We have seen His glory, the glory of the one and only Son, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth. Out of His fullness we have all received grace in place of grace already given. (John 1:14&16)

I would be nothing without Jesus Christ.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I loved your Thirty Days entries! It really did inspire me Judy.

I realized at the end of writing mine down that I wasn't thankful for actual things - but rather for people, feelings, events with family, scriptures and so much more that was not material. I learned something valuable thru doing it. So thanks for contributing to my big lesson. Hugs to you dear lady!