Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Day 2 of Thankfulness

Today is kind of a chilly rainy day so today I am thankful for my new slippers.
I have finally retired my ten-year-old slippers. I've been looking for some new ones for several years and finally found these at Target. I wasn't sure how crazy I was about them at first. I bought them because they fit and didn't have a super hard sole. The more I wear them, the more I like them. What isn't to like about brown cable knit and faux fur??

Conclusion:
I am thankful for...
...warm toes on a chilly day.
...Target.

1 comment:

Jenny - AKA - frogmama said...

I wanted to look for slippers/shoes like this today when running errands, but ran out of time. Who says being a SAHM with kids in school isn't busy!! I ran 5 places, including groceries (and bringing those all in myself - ugh!) ...I'll have to check Target!