Sunday, July 1, 2012

July Journal -- The Introduction

Whew!

We've been gone from home for 16 days. It's been a great 16 days and hard to come back to reality. Hubby is looking forward to a few really super busy weeks at work, so I need to get myself busy so I don't miss him too much (and don't stress him out too much with whining"I'm booored"). Aside from some quilting projects I have on the docket to work on, I decided to challenge myself with more blogging.

Today, as we were wrapping up our 3300(!) mile trip, I thought about how to blog more. At first I thought I would post a picture-a-day. But I think I will just challenge myself to blog every day. I will write about our trip, entertain you with my "deep" thinking and probably some days the post will just be a picture.

So... get ready for thirty-one days in a row of blogging! (I hope I still have more than three or four readers out there.)

And to give you a teaser of some of the earth-shattering blogging ahead:
Mmmm... I can smell the mountain air, can't you???

2 comments:

Jenny - AKA - frogmama said...

I'm still here! I usually read blogs before bed from my cellphone...which doesn't have a convenient comment feature, so I generally don't comment as much... but I'm reading! Looking forward to the posts!

Sandy Cutshall said...

I am reading, too! Where would be a good half-way point to meet for lunch someday? It would be fun!