Wednesday, July 25, 2012

July Journal -- The Six Random Thoughts

Six random thoughts for today:::

1. I am trying to grow my hair out. Trying to get that message across to my hairdresser is another story. She likes to cut hair too much, I think. "Just trim the ends a tiny bit" is not in her realm of understanding. I guess I need to space out my appointments a bit more, but then there is that pesky thing called hair color. Sigh.

2. I don't really mean to complain about my hairdresser. She's done a great job on my hair for the last 11 years. A miracle worker, she is.

3. I totally love the TV show, "The Middle." It's so funny and I love that someone out there can actually write a sitcom that isn't all about inappropriate humor.

4. Last week I finished another quilt top and today I mailed it off to be quilted! This one is for our basement to snuggle under while watching TV. As usual, I want to have it returned quickly so I can see the finished product.

5. Believe it or not, I haven't actually sewn for almost a whole week. I think the twitching will begin soon. Tomorrow will likely find me back in my sewing room.

6. Road construction. Ugh. Even more interesting when you live in a town with some lakes that restrict how you get around town. Oh well, I guess the extra time in the car gives me more time to listen to and sing as loud as I possibly can to the music in my CD player.

The end of today's extremely-random-post-because-I'm quickly-running-out-of-ideas-to-blog-about-for-my-blog-every-day-this-month-self-challenge.

1 comment:

Kathy ... aka Nana said...

Did you get the quilt back yet? I'd love to see it. Yes, I'm a quilter, too ... and twitch when I can't spend time with needle and thread. ;-)