Okay, so I said I would blog every day this month and now it is the last day and I actually accomplished my goal!
Truth be told, I almost forgot I had one more day. I plopped myself in front of the TV tonight to watch the Olympics and got lost in that. Well that, and Pinterest.
I don't have much to say today. Except I do love watching the Olympics. I love when the US wins, and I feel bad for the teams that goofed up and didn't get the gold medal. But I do appreciate the athletes who still show a lot of joy when they get silver or bronze.
Hubby had a question during the Opening Ceremonies. When the different countries parade in, Greece always goes first and the host country last. The rest are alphabetical. But when the Olympics were in Greece in 2004 how did they do that???? Hmmmm.....
So this ends my oh-so-thrilling July Journal.
1 comment:
When Greece hosted they sent their flag out first, carried by one of their athletes. The team itself came out last.
Post a Comment