Sunday, July 8, 2012

July Journal -- The Odds and Ends

There are a couple of things I want to point out that are new-ish in the column on the right. I added a little box that says "Follow by Email." A couple of people have asked me for that and I finally got around to figuring our how to add it. It was not hard at all and I kinda felt silly because I put it off until I had "time to concentrate" on it and it took me about a minute to do. (The quote marks are there because I quoted myself -- at least what I said to myself in my head, so no one really heard me and no one really knows if I actually said it.)

In the column on the right I also added back the "About Me" blurb. Not a lot of new info in there, but I find myself looking for that when I am looking at a new blog because I like to learn a bit about the writer. Maybe I'll revamp that someday.

I also added a little copyright blurb. I know stuff out here on the World Wide Web are very public, but I just wanted to stick a reminder on there so people may think twice and be courteous about copying stuff from my blog without my permission. I once saw one of my photos show up on Facebook and that really annoyed me.

Okay just so this isn't the most extremely boring post in the history of my blog....

I took this picture on Friday and posted it my Facebook wall.


Friday morning I was in the basement working on a quilt. All of a sudden I noticed something looking in the window at me. (Heart pounded hard for a few beats...) I looked up and there was this deer! So close! I think she was enjoying the shade and wondering if there was anything good to eat along the house.

1 comment:

Joyce said...

Great picture! I have a cute photo, very similar, that I took last week in our back yard. I was thinking of putting it in my random thought in this week's Wed. Hodgepodge.