Here's some pictures of the other little car-seat cover quilt I made. This is the same pattern as the other ones, but with more girly fabric. This line is called Amelia (by Moda).
I did the quilting myself on my machine. I wish I was better at it. But I do like how it looks after I washed the quilts and it shrunk into wrinkly goodness. That's what a quilt is supposed to look like.
I just love the bright green and turquoise paisley on the back.
2 comments:
Lovely! I love the tealy-blue (my favorite color). So are these for future grandbabies or gifts or something else? I hope one of the kids isn't having triplets! That would be crazy!
Jenny--I made these baby quilts (and the receiving blankets) mostly just for something to do. They are small and therefore easy to finish without feeling terribly overwhelmed. I don't know exactly what I'll do with them. They'll be gifts someday. (No babies on the way for anyone I know.)
Post a Comment