Thursday, July 5, 2012

July Journal -- The Wrap Up Photos

A few more pictures from our week in Breckenridge, Colorado. 

One evening we booked a ride on this carriage. It was very enjoyable even though it was raining. The driver told us some history of the town. I love to learn about the history when I am in a new place.

(At this point I would like to add in more photos of our carriage ride... you know, photos of the horses up close, photos of old houses and churches around town .... that sort of thing. But right after this shot, the battery in my camera died. I had no clue that it was low. Guess I should pay more attention to that, huh?)

The day after the gaNG hiked up that 14,000 foot peak, the girls and I went to a spa to get pedicures. It felt so good on the hikers' feet. (And mine from the stress of waiting and fixing lunch...oh, I kid!) 


The day we were to start the drive home, Hubby and I took a detour and went for a drive up in the mountains.  Look what we found!

It was sooo gorgeous it about took my breath away. (Well wait, maybe that had something to do with being at 9,700 feet!)
 
 It was such a beautiful morning.



I decided that I am going to buy this house and live here.
Can you imagine the view every single day??? Wow.

No comments: