Friday, May 6, 2011

Daily Photo Journal -- May 6

Today's incredibly exciting Daily Photo Journal is all about signs.

While I was out and about today a couple of signs caught my eye. Before I show the first one, I want to define a word.

The word is:
Kinship: Connection by blood, marriage, or adoption; family relationship.

The Sign:

I totally should have gone in there so I could see who was selling their family members. :)


Later today my sweet hubby took me out for dinner and this sign was on the table:
(Sorry for the lousy phone photo...)

 Do you see at the top of the sign it says the Popover costs $1.99? Then at the bottom it says 99 cents? Puzzling....

2 comments:

Sandy Cutshall said...

I'm guessing that when you order just a popover, it costs $1.99, but they only make you pay 99 cents when you are already stuffed and add one to your meal. Not sure about the kinship thing....

Drew and Rachel said...

ambiguity!

so, is it like, buy ONLY a popover for $1.99 --
(I mean, who orders only a popover? not even a drink or something?)

or buy a meal, add a popover for $.99 ??

nice try at a popover marketing strategy, but it needs some help.