The Praising was wonderful! I just love Travis Cottrell and band. Such God centered music. And it was loud so I could belt it out at the top of my lungs. :)
It was hard to get a picture of Beth Moore when she wasn't moving. She very dramatic and spirited Beth taught from Psalm 116 and Hebrews 12 (and a whole slew of other verses in typical Beth style). (But backing up scripture with scripture? The Best.)
I thoroughly enjoyed the conference. I don't think I mentioned one of my favorite things. The friend who came with me....??? MY HUBBY! He's the best!
2 comments:
Love that you had your best friend come with you :) She is such a great speaker, in a way its a shame she only speaks to women (understandably so, of course)
Just the way I always pictured Miss Beth to look in a still photo. She's fabulous, isn't it?
Did hubby don a wig and lipstick for the conference? :)
Post a Comment