I made dessert tonight! It's a big deal for me because for lots and lots of years I made dessert every week for our Small Group Bible Study. I have really missed doing that.
Tonight we had a lovely elderly couple over for dessert. He is the pastor (interim) of the church we have recently found to attend. I made a Berry Crisp:
And served it warm with a really good vanilla ice cream.
Hubby and I finished it off after our company left. Yes, it was amazing. Hubby asked me why I never made it for our Small Group. I have no idea what I was thinking.


2 comments:
although I liked all of your desserts, Judy, I also wonder why you didn't make this one? it looks wonderful.
I am so happy to hear that you guys have found a Family. I hope that will be a good place to use your gifts and to find some real community.
much love---
I suppose you never made it because Mike never asked.
Post a Comment