Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Daily Photo Journal -- May 24

Today I received my first year on blogging in book form! I ordered it from this site:

http://blog2print.sharedbook.com/blogworld/printmyblog/index.html


Now I will order the remaining years so I can have hard copies of this fun hobby!

4 comments:

Jenny - AKA - frogmama said...

I was wondering if there was a service for this! That's great!

Jenny - AKA - frogmama said...

I just had to play with it with my blog. I have 3 "issues"

-would be nice if you could choose to list the comments or not

-wish I could delete certain posts (like my grocery deal posts I had)

-What's stopping me from making a book of someone elses' blog - mainly, someone like Crockpot365 or Pioneer Woman's ? They have published cookbooks basically of their blog posts. (I tried the crockpot365 one for the fun of it and it is over the max for one volume). I'm sure it would be expensive, but I hope people wouldn't abuse this service :)

Jenny - AKA - frogmama said...

hehe, ok, nevermind, I got ahead of myself. Forget the first 2 issues :)

Olson Family said...

I'm waiting to close on the house so I have an official address to mail mine to. If people want to know what life was like - I can hand them a blogbook! :)