It's not that I didn't do anything today, I just didn't document it with a photo. I spent most of the day helping my Dear Hubby out. He had to go through that recommended procedure that one does when one turns 50.
I did video him being a bit loopy afterwards just so I could send it to our son so he could have a chuckle, but I would not dream of posting it here.
No, I never entertained the thought.
Never.
Since it just doesn't seem right to not put a picture up, I'll post one of me and my grandma. I was in high school and am wearing a choir robe and have my hair pulled back. I had hair almost to my waist when I was a teenager. Grandma was very stylish with her color coordination and jewelry.
I miss my grandma. She's been with Jesus almost 16 years now. She was great at writing me letters and phone calls. She would always start a phone call with "What do you know?"
2 comments:
Wow do you ever look like Megan!! If you took a picture of Megan with her hair like that with your own mother, how would that compare?? Hope everything went ok on Peter's procedure :)
I am popping over from Gg - Notes on the Journey to say thanks from the bottom of my heart for your recent support during my dad's open heart surgery. He is doing so well.
Over 60 comments with prayers and well wishes, including yours. Such sweetness. It helped me not feel quite so alone, having recently moved to Chicago.
Fondly,
Glenda
Post a Comment