Sunday, May 1, 2011

Daily Photo Journal -- May 1

I know it's pushing two weeks since I wrote a blog post. Our vacation was just wonderful. When we got home we had company right away and then there was the whole laundry thing. And some other stuff, but I won't bore you with the details. You're welcome.

To jump start myself, I decided to take the month of May and post a picture everyday. Hopefully it will be relevant to something that happened that day. But if not much went on, be ready for pictures of the plants growing outside. Just trying to prepare my readers. :)

After living here for getting close to a year, I think we have finally found a church that we can feel a part of.  It's a little country church. I took a picture of it as we were leaving this morning.

3 comments:

Sandy Cutshall said...

Good for you! Is this the one in your town?

Olson Family said...

Yeah! I've been praying this for you - hope it turns out to be the right fit.

Jenny - AKA - frogmama said...

oh, I am so happy you found a church!! Yay!