There was excitement out the window today. I've been hoping to catch the farmer planting the field next to our house and today was the day! (Yes, I am hard up for entertainment.) An old college friend asked me if the planter thingy on the back was a mechanical or vacuum system. Like this city girl would have any idea... Do any of my readers know?
God gave me an extra bonus this morning! A Double Rainbow! Wasn't that sweet and generous of The Creator?
(***Sadly, Blogger had issues this day and lost the comments.***)
4 comments:
i thought it was a fertilizer tank at first, but since he is disking it, maybe its a water tank for weight?
That rainbow picture is beautiful!!
the planter is run by vacuum
zachs grandpa
I checked back just to see if someone had the answer - thank you Zach's Grandpa! :)
Your tractor came back! I was going to share what my hubby said: "It's a John Deere 16 row vacuum or air. See the tubes that carry the see from the center container to the individual rows."
Now, is the corn coming up yet? We say "I can row the corn," meaning I can see the rows emerging.
Don't you feel smarter already? Love from your farm/college friends...
Post a Comment