Three years ago this month I started writing this blog. It's been more fun than I thought. Well, truth be told, I really didn't know what to expect. I actually have made a couple of friends through this blogging experience. I have even met one of them. :) I learn a lot from blogs I follow and I hope some of my readers learn something once in a while here.
So I thought in order to celebrate this three year mark, I would do my best to post a picture every day this month of what's going on in my life. (Hopefully there won't be too many of me staring at my feet.) Maybe this will make me find some new things to do in this new small town I live in. (That oughta kill two or three posts worth...)
I mentioned last time that I finished reading To Kill A Mockingbird. We rented the movie tonight. I'd say the movie was as good as the book. We both really enjoyed it.
Looking forward to the next 30 days and all the riveting pictures...

1 comment:
3 years - wow!! Happy Blogaversary! Is there cake??!! ;)
"Looking forward to the next 30 days and all the riveting pictures..."
Me too!!
Post a Comment