Wednesday, October 27, 2010

October Photo Journal -- Day 27

Ready for today's totally exciting photo?

Are you sure?

I'm sure it's nothing you would expect....

Ta Da!!!

I thought these new carts at Target were really neat! :) They were very smooth to drive and certainly easy to fill up.

This was obviously taken before I filled it up. I only spent 13 cents more at Target than I spent yesterday at IKEA. I laughed when I realized the totals were so close.

By the way..... I love Target. :)

We're back home now. It's always hard for me to come back to this small town. But just for a couple of days before we take off to see our kids this weekend! I am so excited to see them.

1 comment:

Gigi said...

I haven't met a soul yet that doesn't love Target! What's not to love? Clean, bright, inviting stores with constantly changing inventory? <3

You haven't mentioned your headache in a few days now, so I'm thinking it's history - YAY!

Enjoy your time with your kids!