We went to church this morning with Caleb and Amanda. I just love their church. I love to hear the truth preached from the Bible. I love how it all comes back to the cross.
Here is my boy working the sound board this morning:
Well, okay, not so much a boy any more...
A picture of the outside of the church. They bought an old church building in downtown Kansas City. (Well, not our son and DIL. They didn't buy the church building, the church did. Well, you know what I mean...)
We sang a song called Rock of Ages (When the Day Seems Long). I was about in tears by the end. The words are so powerful. Enjoy:

2 comments:
Oh wow...beautiful song! I'll have to find it on iTunes and download it to my playlist...that one's a keeper! I would have been a mess by the end of that song, for sure. Music is so powerful to me - I love it so much!
I look so official runnin the board there.
Post a Comment