Saturday, October 23, 2010

October Photo Journal -- Day 23

Day three of a headache = not much activity. I did do a load of laundry and cleaned all the mirrors in the house. WooHoo.

Okay. Enough whining.

Hubby worked hard to get the garden ready for the winter and for spring planting. Doesn't it look pretty?

Our part of the garden is the rectangle part. The rest is the neighbors. This next summer will actually be the first time ever we have had our own full garden. I hope it does well. We truly are amateurs.

3 comments:

Teresa Dawn said...

It's so tidy! I bet it'll do great!

Jenny - AKA - frogmama said...

What are you thinking of planting??

Potatoes are pretty foolproof (I like Yukon Golds because they are nice and sweet and creamy but hold together well for cooking)

Or beans/peas if you want to be busy picking all summer! Those are fairly easy too.

...and you can save a lot of money growing your own herbs... I bet Zach will help you figure out what to plant!

Gigi said...

Enjoy your garden...it looks great so far!

Headache be GONE - you've been hanging around far too long! Hope you feel better soon!