We had quite the windstorm roll through this part of the country Tuesday and Wednesday. I struggled through it while I did all that heavy duty shopping in The Big City. :)
This morning I looked out the window of our four season porch and saw this:
Do you see the glass table-top on the concrete patio? All in one piece? Can you believe it? We are totally amazed that it didn't shatter. (And very thankful!)
Today the weather has been a lot more calm and even sunny!

3 comments:
That sure was a blessing that the tabletop was spared!! Aside from the cost factor, I'm sure you wouldn't want shattered glass all over in the grass by your patio!!
(And I'm thankful it didn't fly far!! Otherwise the next windstorm I'd be afraid of one of those coming at me!!)
I SAW that!!! Crazy!! But what a blessing, because I've had one of those glass tops shatter and they are next to impossible to clean up - that glass goes EVERYWHERE! We've had lots of wind lately and fierce thunderstorms too!
Thought of you today as I passed the 3M building in Zurich :) - by my daughter's school.
Glad your glass tabletop was spared. I never liked the windstorms - that I don't miss.
Post a Comment