Monday, November 4, 2013

The Haul

Here's a collage of the fabrics I bought last week when I got lost in the ginormous fabric warehouse.
Most of these are intended to use as baby gifts someday. The piles with polka dots and letters and the pink pastels are all flannel.

I decided to collect some yellows and grays for a someday quilt for me. I am totally into those colors. I see a guest room with yellows and grays in my future.

I am thankful for...
...fabric
...Hubby encouraging me to add to my fabric collection :)
...my mom teaching me to sew when I was 9 years old. I am so thankful for those skills.
...homemade spicy tomato soup and grilled cheese for supper

1 comment:

Kathy ... aka Nana said...

What lovely fabrics! I too am so thankful for a hubby who encourages me in my love of quilting.