I am thankful for...
...going to a football game at our old college with my hubby
...the treat of sitting in a box to watch the game (courtesy of my sister and brother-in-law) since the temp at game time was 12 degrees and at the end of the game it was 2 degrees
...having some college friends come to the game with us (we didn't know him in college, but she and Hubby marched on the marching band together)
...heated seats in the car to warm us up more quickly after the game (reminded us of freezing cold late night drives across campus as my (then) boyfriend drove me from his apartment to my dorm room -- we never warmed up then)
...mixed school attire for me (our college played the college our kids went to, so I wore a t-shirt from my school with earrings from the kids' school)
...a day to hang out with my hubby (always on my thankful list)
...a good hair day ;)
2 comments:
I join you on the thankfulness of heated seats. I made sure that my new van had heated seats when we were van shopping.
What a great game to be at! Glad you were warm...
I am thankful for radio broadcasts!
Post a Comment