I'm not going to talk about the snow that fell out of the sky today and accumulated a little. I'm not going to talk about how much I don't like winter in Minnesota.
I am thankful for...
...a nice warm house
...prayer time with my sweet husband
...beef and broccoli stir fry I made for supper tonight
...clean sheets for our bed
...warm jammies
...iced tea to drink all year round
...the steel cut oats I made in the slow cooker yesterday and warmed up for breakfast this morning
3 comments:
Tooooo early! The past two years we've had a foot and a half the last week of October. I don't think snow should fall before Christmas Eve : )
I do like snow, but only if I can stay inside where it's nice and warm. I don't like getting out in it - too cold. Now that I will be getting out early in the morning to go to DD's to watch the Ts, I may rethink my appreciation of snow. Ha!
I love your list of things to be thankful for this season.
Thanks for your sweet comment on my post about my mom. Praying for your sweet momma.
Fondly,
Glenda
Post a Comment