Friday, November 1, 2013

I Think I Will

The last two Novembers I have posted each day of the month something I was thankful for. Even though I posted something every single day in October I think I will go ahead with my thankful posts this month. It really helps my mindset, you know?

This weekend we are visiting our parents. We stopped at my parents' house (on the way to see the in-laws) to drop off some freezer meals I made for my dad. We had a good quick visit with Dad. And from that comes a few things I am thankful for:

I am thankful for:
...my husband being willing to do the majority (by far) of the driving when we are on road trips
...junk food pit-stops
...being able to witness what the vows: to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do us part  in action through my dad's devotion to my mom. It's a beautiful thing.

1 comment:

Kathy ... aka Nana said...

What a sweet, sweet list of gratitudes!