Tuesday, November 19, 2013

So Many Ideas, So Little Time

I spent over an hour in my sewing room today looking for fabric to make a little quilted bag. It was quite ridiculous the amount of time I spent in there looking through all my fabric. (I really really need to figure out a way to organize all that.) I made my choices and then came up with ideas for a total of four projects. Then there's the UFO (Unfinished Object) from last Christmas....

I am thankful for...
...having a fabric stash
...being a SAHW so I can tackle all those projects
...on-line shopping spree packages beginning to be delivered
...this verse:

You will go out in joy
and be led forth in peace;
the mountains and hills
will burst into song before you,
and all the trees of the field
will clap their hands.
Isaiah 55:12

1 comment:

Kathy ... aka Nana said...

Hope you'll share pictures of your projects. ;-)