I know when I'm on the edge of feeling swamped. How? I start making lists. I got 3/4 of the things on my list DONE today! Tomorrow's list consists mostly of things to do in my sewing room so that should be a fun day!
I am thankful for...
...old family recipes that are still favorites (I made my grandma's Butterhorn Rolls today for Thanksgiving Dinner)
...new flannel sheets
...sleeping 6 hours straight last night (I rarely do that)
...listening to Hubby play the piano (he's practicing some pieces to play for my mom)
...this verse:
From the fullness of His grace we have all received one blessing after another. John 1:16
Even better in the Amplified Version:
For out of His fullness (abundance) we have all received [all had a share and we were supplied with] one grace after another and spiritual blessing upon spiritual blessing and even favor and gift [heaped] upon gift.
1 comment:
Glad you're getting stuff crossed off your list. I have to make lists even when I'm not swamped or I'd never remember what I need to do! Have a happy Thansgiving!
Post a Comment