Sunday, October 24, 2010

October Photo Journal -- Day 24

To risk sounding like I'm whining again... I had a headache again today. UGH. Thanks to my bloggy friends for praying for me. I hoping a good night's sleep will get rid of it for good.

I took the opportunity of wanted to lay low to catch up on some shows I had on the DVR. (Have I said how much I love having a DVR?)
Not a great picture, I know. I took it with my phone.

3 comments:

Teresa Dawn said...

What is a DVR? is it like a VCR for taping? that's what I do. The Amazing Race & Battle of the Blades are on at the same time so I tape one and watch the other.

Gigi said...

Oh yes...love my dvr! I almost never watch anything *live* and commercials are a thing of the past!!

Maybe you want to call your doctor about that headache since it's been hanging on so long?

Olson Family said...

Haha - I was also going to ask what a DVR was? We actually said goodbye to ours 5 years ago - we will be saying hello! come next summer, where ever we are. :)