Monday, October 18, 2010

October Photo Journal -- Day 18

This weekend we finally found something we've been looking for for 3 1/2 months. A small cabinet to fit a small space to replace this awesome looking mixer box:


While I love my mixer, the box just wasn't quite doing it.

So after looking, and looking, and looking with a little Internet browsing thrown in, we found a cabinet that would fit in that spot and would hold the telephone and quite likely, lots of other junk.

Some assembly required.


But my awesome hubby persevered and now we have this:


Now to choose what stuff to fill it up with... I'm sure that won't take long.

3 comments:

Jenny - AKA - frogmama said...

Very nice!!

...is that your phone book next to the mixer box?? Oh my! It's a magazine!

It could be a good place for cookbooks or table linens?? Or a lifetime supply of post-it notes :D

Thanks for sharing :)

Gigi said...

Great cabinet...although the box was quite nice too! ;)

Anonymous said...

a VERY nice design to fit the space---I like it