1. March 2nd is Dr. Seuss's birthday so I'm wondering...do you like green eggs and ham? Okay-how about this instead...how do you like your eggs? Or don't you?
I like my eggs over-hard, or scrambled, or hard cooked, or omelets. Yep, probably even green. 2. Is March coming in like a lion or something less ferocious where you live?
March 1st started out quite beautiful. It was even up to 37 degrees at one point yesterday and I ran a couple of errands with out a coat on! But as the day wore on, it got windier and colder. Single digits. Sigh. I have hope that spring will come. Someday. I hope.3. Do you work better or worse under pressure?
Worse. Although, sometimes the deadline of company does make me clean the house. (See Monday's post.) 4. March Madness-are you a fan? It's college basketball in case you're wondering. And if you're outside the USA tell us-is there any sort of 'madness' taking place during March in your part of the world?
It all depends on who is playing. My kids go to the University of Kansas (well, one has graduated and the other is still there). Do you all know how amazing KU is in basketball? And that the inventor of basketball coached there for a very long time? And that my hubby's grandfather knew him? And that KU won the NCAA championship in 2008? We were in town that year when KU won the Final 4 game. We were at our son's place on campus watching the game. When we left right after the game, we could hear the noise all over campus grow and grow and grow. It was pretty awesome to experience. I am hoping that KU does well again this year. Our daughter and son-in-law gave my hubby tickets to a KU game that we went to in February. It was against our Alma Mater Iowa State.
Yeah, Iowa State didn't have a chance.
Look at how packed the place is:
It is a pretty exciting place to see a game. Those students have some amazing traditions.
(That's a quite impressive answer for me, the World's Biggest Non-Sports Fan.)
5. Under what circumstances do you do your best thinking?
Any circumstance that is after 10 a.m. 6. What item of clothing from your wardrobe do you wear most often?
A light-weight gray cardigan sweater I bought for $7 last summer. I like that it's not too bulky and I can wear almost any color under it. I'm kinda into layering since my body temp seems to change on me at a moment's notice. :)
7. Do you use sarcasm?
Never. Oh, who am I kidding? All the time!
Never. Oh, who am I kidding? All the time!
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Video Time!
I loved, loved, loved watching The Carol Burnett Show when I was a kid. Here's a classic scene: (Warning: kind of a spicy word at the end...)
9 comments:
LOL...thanks! I love Carol B. but my husband is absolutely annoyed by her. He detests Mama's House...which I love. HA!
You do know that 37 is technically not warm don't you?? : )
I loved Carol Burnett show too-it's still funny which to me means it was a great program.
We are of the same generation! I loved, LOVED Carol Burnett.
It was a favorite in our household growing up.
So much fun to see them try to crack each other up.
Classic comedy there.
Enjoyed reading your answers. I enjoy sarcasm. Your sweater sounds cute! Enjoy the rest of your week.
Love the video clip and the great photos of the game! Good answers.
I LOVED Carol Burnette!!! The show is still funny today!
37 is a HEATWAVE around here!
I loved Carol Burnett, her shows were so much fun to watch.
I know what you mean about change in body temps...the girls at work always know when I am flashing because I start to flush around my neck and then my whole face turns red!
Just popping in to say "hello" after my long blogging hiatus!!
Oh my gosh...I loved The Carol Burnett show!! Tim Conway and Harvey Korman absolutely RIPPED me up!! Those two were awesome together...love watching those old videos!
Such a sad and touching post. I love that hymn and the fact that it was written following his own great personal tragedy makes it all the more amazing.
Post a Comment