**Another great addition from Amanda for our Cooking Through PW Cooks Adventure.**
These cinnamon rolls are fantastic... and that is all that needs to be said.
Ingredients...

I decided to make the dough the night before and finish the rolls in the morning. I'm a morning person and my wonderful husband isn't, so I figured I would finish the rolls just in time for him to wake up to the glorious smell of fresh-baked, gooey deliciousness.
The only problem with being a morning person ... I don't always function at my best later at night. Example number one... Making a half-batch doesn't include adding the full amount of the flour. Oops.

I eventually got the proportions right after I made a trip to the store for more flour. The dough aged to perfection (?) overnight, and in the morning this wonderfulness happened.

What a delicious sight!!!

And a delicious bite!!! (hee hee)

I put extra love and goodness vitamins in these rolls, so I'm sure eating 14 of them is healthy.
Warning: This recipe makes a ton of rolls. Sharing is encouraged.
2 comments:
Oh man, those look amazing!
Do you have any left???
Post a Comment