This was my favorite part of the game:
I love the marching band! My hubby marched in college and it's always fun to watch the band and to watch him watch the band. Since today was Homecoming our college had their Alumni Band marching at halftime. Band Members who have marched in the past can march for the Homecoming game. Hubby has done that a few times.
Here is Hubby talking to a college friend who marched with the Alumni Band this year. It's been a lot of years (10+?) since we've seen him.
Yes, I did really take a few pictures of the actual football players.
Well, maybe not a few. I only found two I took after I downloaded my pictures. (If you haven't guessed, I'm not a huge fan of the actual game of football.)
Our Alma Mater played our kids' school. Here's our kids singing their school's song. Aren't they cute? Sort of?
It was a fun day.
Tomorrow we get to give our sweet daughter-in-law the tour of campus and tell her the story (with visuals) how how we fell in love. (I know she's so excited.) :) (I know I love to reminisce.)





2 comments:
DON!!! (Go Cyclones!!!)
What a FUN post - made me smile!!! :)
Post a Comment