Friday, October 29, 2010

October Photo Journal -- Day 29

I'm really struggling with what to take a picture of today. It was not a very eventful day. I woke up too early, then got sleepy before much of the morning was gone and crawled back into bed and slept for almost three hours. What a slug! No photo-op there!

Then I soaked in the tub for a very long time. (and oh it felt soooo nice!)

My photo today is of the hubby mowing the lawn for the last time this year. (He's behind the little tree.)

Exciting, huh?

But mostly I wanted to show my readers the great view we have. We have really loved the field next to our house. And even more so, we have loved watching the sunsets.

Here's a picture I took of a sunset in August. We feel very blessed to be able to witness God's painting every night.



Tomorrow will be more eventful. I promise. And maybe even more than one picture! WooHoo!

2 comments:

Sandy Cutshall said...

If you had driven here, you could have taken a picture of us on our anniversary! We did not take a cruise (nor have we ever....). And yes, we had the strong winds this week, too!

Gigi said...

Lovely!! I just love a good sunset...or sunrise!