Wednesday, October 13, 2010

October Photo Journal -- Day 13

We just got to Kansas City.

We are going to spend a wonderful long weekend with our wonderful kids. I can't wait!

On our drive here we stopped at our favorite BBQ place. Not only is the BBQ amazing, so is the dessert.
Ice Cream.
Just look at the choices:

 Sadly, tonight I just didn't have room for the ice cream. (Okay, I did have a couple of bites of the hubby's sundae...)

2 comments:

Sandy Cutshall said...

Yes, you have to schedule 2 trips to that restaurant...one for the main meal, and one for the dessert. I may have just skipped to the dessert!! The kids and I ate there many years ago. I was so excited to introduce them to the variety of foods...and they wanted a hot dog and vanilla ice cream. Sad.

Gigi said...

You'll just have to plan for ice cream on your return trip! ;) Enjoy your time with family!!