I signed up to bring a snack for the Tuesday afternoon Bible study I started going to last week. (Frankly....it's a good thing I signed up for today, otherwise I would have had a hard time making myself go today.)
Today's treat was: (Want the recipe? I hope so, because I'm going to type it out.)
Chocolate Chip Brownies
2 cups flour
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
3/4 unsalted butter
1 cup sugar
1 cup brown sugar
2 eggs
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 cups oatmeal
1- 12 ounce package chocolate chips
Cream softened butter and the sugars. Add eggs and vanilla extract. Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Add to creamed ingredients. Add oatmeal and chocolate chips. Bake in greased 9x13 pan. 350 degrees for 25 minutes.

4 comments:
I know where you got that plate!
Yummy! So glad you are getting plugged in down there!
Those look delicious and I'm sure your Bible study class enjoyed them! I also hope that you are settling in to your Bible study class...
Oh I can relate so well to missing the ladies in your bible study. I recently joined a womens bible study here and it feels good to be back into something structured but Its a new group for me so still kind of hard. I had a group in my home every Monday for 5 years and I think of them and miss them still, especially on Mondays The brownies look really good!
Post a Comment