Thursday, November 29, 2012

Month of Thankfulness - Day 29

Today has been a day to be thankful for technology. My niece, who lives in North Carolina, gave birth to twin girls today and my phone has been exploding with text messages and pictures. So fun to be able to see them and my niece right away!

My niece may not like that I posted this picture, but I think she looks fantastic! Last I heard everyone is doing fine. The babies were born at 36 weeks and don't need to be on oxygen and are in the regular nursery. Those tiny girls have two big sisters who were excited to meet them today.

I am thankful for...
...the ability for pictures to be sent instantaneously
...two healthy grand-nieces (or is it great-nieces?)
...a happy mama

3 comments:

Sandy Cutshall said...

Congratulations! Is this K? She looks so much like your sister!!

In our church, just this fall, we've had a set of twins AND a set of triplets!

Joyce said...

Aww, congrats to all!

Kathy ... aka Nana said...

Congratulations to all!