Friday, November 2, 2012

Month of Thankfulness - Day 2

Today was a pretty quiet day. I woke up later than I thought I would and that kind of threw off my morning plans. Nothing big, but I was kind of frustrated by lunch time. But it was all made better since I got to have lunch with my hubby!

This afternoon I ventured into my sewing room to try to get some inspiration for my next quilt project. Nothing came to me, so I worked on a project book. I  photograph the quilts I have made and I have been putting them into a little book so I can keep a record of what I have made. (That's about as close to scrapbooking as I get.) But, for some reason, when had I printed out the photos at a local store, some of them printed so some the edges of the quilts were cut off, like it cropped in the printing process. So tonight I got on to Shutterfly's website and figured out how to make sure the photo wasn't cropped and ordered some prints. Hopefully they will turn out better.


I am thankful for...
...lunch dates with my hubby
...a DVR that (so easily) records TV shows so I can watch them later
...having a whole room for my sewing habit hobby

1 comment:

Kathy ... aka Nana said...

What a neat idea of making a project book. Unfortunately, all of my earlier quilts were gifts ... it's only been in the last year that I've been making quilts for us.

How blessed you are to have a whole room for sewing. I wish I had a whole room, but I'm thankful for the space that I do have. ;-)