Thursday, November 1, 2012

Month of Thankfulness - Day 1

Last November I embarked on a challenge to myself to write about something I am thankful for every day of the month. Yesterday I thought about whether or not I wanted to tackle that again. If I'm honest, I would rather not have to write every day, and, honestly, some days it's tough to find something very positive to think about, but I think it's a good exercise for me to think about what I am thankful for. As I found last November, there is always something I can be thankful for.

So to start off my Month of Thankfulness:::

I am thankful for...
...having the format of this blog to write about my life
...going to the dentist and having no cavities (!)
..."normal" results from my yearly physical (!)
...reruns of The Brady Bunch



1 comment:

Kathy ... aka Nana said...

I am doing that this year ... I did it 2 years ago ... with working last year, I just didn't have the time to devote to blogging every single day :-(

Excellent news on your dental & medical exams. I have my annual check up today and hoping to be able to list good results from my physical this month as well.