Friday, November 16, 2012

Month of Thankfulness - Day 16

I have just had THE best day and I am overflowing with thankfulness.

Hubby and I are spending a chunk of time with our kids. They will both be at their in-law's for the Thanksgiving holiday so we thought we'd go hang out with them for several days.

I think the best way to recap this day is to go right into my list:

I am thankful for...
...breakfast at Chic-fil-a
...more time in the car with Hubby (I was in a very chatty mood this morning and he put up with me graciously)
...almost TWO hours at the Missouri Star Quilt Company (such a great quilt shop and I had so much fun chatting with several different people. I even got a signed pattern from Jenny. She does the YouTube tutorials. SO MUCH FUN!)
...the joy my hubby has when I am excited about buying a bunch of fabric
...my hubby's encouragement of my hobby and my obsession love of all things quilting
...lunch at Panera (LOVE their Mediterranean Veggie Sandwich)
...Peppermint Chocolate Chip Shakes from Chic-fil-a's
...an afternoon and evening spent with my son and daughter-in-law
...watching the very first Star Wars movie with my son and daughter-in-law
...celebrating daughter-in-law being 7/8 of a doctor with a yummy supper
...a new cell phone (!)
...my son's willingness to be my tech support and adviser in choosing a new cell phone

***happy sigh***

1 comment:

Kathy ... aka Nana said...

I didn't realize that they had a brick and mortar shop ... now that I know that, I think a road trip is in order ... it's "only" 4 1/2 hours from here!

Hubbies who support and encourage us in our hobbies are definitely keepers ... I'm certainly thankful for mine.