I though I would post a picture if what I ended up doing with all the corn I picked up in the field after it was harvested.
I had the small bowls that I purchased at IKEA. I also had the candles. I bought the small pumpkin and squashes at the grocery store. The glass apothecary is from Target. I'm so glad I bought that, I have a feeling it will show up in lots of centerpieces for different seasons.
Thanks to my friends, Carol and Joyce, for the inspiration!

3 comments:
How ingenious! A lovely arrangement!
that is beautiful. I need to put my popcorn kernels in a Mason jar. That would look pretty! I like the apocathary (sp, I know..) - you can show off whats in it and squeeze lower items in the centerpiece around it if need be. :)
Very pretty! I like the corn...I may transition my middle jar to that once Halloween has passed. Right now I have candy corn in the big center jar.
Post a Comment