Friday, October 26, 2012

Another Quilt

I finally finished another quilt. I got it back from the quilter the end of August, but it took me a while to get around to hand sew the binding down.



 The pattern is called Take Five. There are five pieces that make up a block. I used five fabrics to make up the blocks. I really enjoyed the pattern and it was easy to put together.



 I sent the quilt to The Missouri Star Quilt Company for the quilting. I chose a pattern that was meandering and had dragonflies throughout. Can you see the dragonfly? One of the fabrics has a dragonfly in the pattern.


 Hubby has already used this quilt to keep warm while watching TV.

2 comments:

Kathy ... aka Nana said...

I like that quilt ... definitely looks nice and easy to piece together. Plus I like the fabrics you chose ... and the quilting pattern you chose fits the quilt to a T. How big is the quilt?

Joyce said...

You are definitely staying busy with your needle and thread!