Our exercise room.
The Guest Bath in the basement.
The Guest Bedroom.
Family Room. I really like the windows and the light that comes from them. The room feels very cozy to me. We bought the piece under the TV in Singapore. I really love it. The long skinny thing in the wall? A fishing basket from Indonesia.
This bookshelf is full of mostly children's books. We loved reading to our kids when they were little and there were just too many books we couldn't part with.
And there you have it. This now concludes the photo tour of our new house.



2 comments:
everything looks very beautiful, Judy you have done a great job and rather quickly too!
I call that guest room for at least one night in the summer of 2012! we might need some floor space in the family room too. consider that our reservation!
please make some of your desserts at that time too...
(just forgot to mention that)
Post a Comment