Sunday, December 5, 2010

House Pictures -- 2

Time for some more photos of our new house. Here's a shot from the Dining Room into the Kitchen. Notice the wonderful Cabinet (under the calendar) that adds a little more class than the mixer box did...



The sign above the window over the sink says: Rejoice in His Salvation. Love it. Through the french doors is the Four Season Porch. We hang out there a lot. I love all the light/sunshine. (Well when there is sun the in winter in the Upper Midwest.)



A view from the Four Season Porch. The doorway on the left leads to the Laundry/Mudroom.




We really like having this space for laundry and for coming in from the garage and taking off our shoes and hanging up the coats. Oh, and can I say I LOVE our new washer and dryer? After going the last 6 weeks in our old house without a working washing machine, to have these is such a blessing



Looking into the house from the back door.


2 comments:

Thena said...

You have a beautiful house. I love the layout of your kitchen.

Gigi said...

Love the pics...your home is warm and inviting! We may have the same washer and dryer! I think mine are going on 4 years old now...