I baked a total of five batches of these Butterhorn Rolls:
The recipe came from my grandmother. I first made them when I was in high school for 4H and the county fair. Oh they are soo good.
In my quest to get everything ready for the holidays coming up, I had an appointment to get my hair cut and colored. I haven't been able to, or wanting to, give up the gal that has done my hair for the past nine years, so I still drive the 90 miles back to the town we used to live in. Yes, I know I have a problem.
Yesterday in this State of the
I called my Stylist, Hairdresser, Hair Lady.... (what the heck do I call her?) The Lady Who Does An Amazing Job At Making Me Not Look My Age. (I like that, but it may be a bit wordy.) Anyway, where was I? Oh yeah, I called Deb, and she graciously let me make an appointment for tomorrow when she doesn't typically take appointments on Wednesdays. She's the best! See why I can't give her up? (Oh, no, I just checked the site for road conditions again, and the roads don't look so hot again.) (Shoot.)
Got a call from the son tonight and they are coming tomorrow night! WooHoo!

2 comments:
oh no! Its beautiful and sunny and the road are wet with the snow melting off! Hope you can make a safe trip soon!
I don't blame you on hairdressers. That's one reason I have long hair - because whenever I try to find someone "special" I either feel they don't do a good job, have a personality I can tolerate or the $$ is too much for our budget. So long hair it is!
Oh No! That will be one bummer when we move too - changing hair dressers (although I have to call mine (a he) a hair stylist....). It would be too expensive to fly across the Pond every 8 weeks for a hair fix - but it would be fun!
Good Luck and stay safe and warm. Merry Christmas to you!
Post a Comment