Saturday, December 11, 2010

House Pictures -- 3

**Before we get on with the next round of pictures...Our daughter-in-law was released from the hospital Friday morning! The doctor is unsure what caused her severe vomiting. At first they thought it was sepsis (a potentially serious blood infection), but they now wonder if she had a severe case of food poisoning. What ever it was, we are so thankful for her healing.**

Our Master Bedroom.

The Master Bath. Oh how I love that tub!


I discovered Red Letter Words through another blog that's called Nesting Place (which is a fun design blog). When I was exploring the Red Letter Words website and saw this verse, I knew it would be great in our bedroom. I love to read this verse right before I turn off the light at night and when I wake up in the morning.

This is one of our spare Guest Rooms. I found the red quilt and the flower pillow at IKEA.

I had seen the flowered pillow at IKEA several times and was thrilled to finally have a room it would work in.

Upstairs Guest Bathroom.


No comments: